Happy I chose this picture because it shows two people being happy and enjoying their first year in high school. Another reason i chose this picture for happiness is because they are spending their time being happy. Happy for me is something special and something not a lot of people have but its important to me because it shows how people really are in the inside. Metal I chose this picture because the picture came out good and the cloud in the back looks like peppa the pig and i just thought it was funny. Another reason on why i chose this picture for metal because it was the only metal i could fine and that the picture came out good the i took. Metal is important because then we wouldn't have what we have today like the computers, cars, phones, and buildings. Bowie I chose this picture because it shows the entrance of the school and what you are going to see when you walk in. Another reason i chose this picture for bowie is becau...
Comments
Post a Comment